Cookies do a lot of different jobs which make your experience of the Internet much smoother and more interactive. Cookies are small text files which. They are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, to compare new visitors with previous ones, to understand our visitors’ online behavior and to obtain data in order to improve the future online visitors’ experience. The cookies do not keep any record of personal information on a particular user and the identifiable data are never registered. If you don’t want to use any cookies, you should configure your computer settings in order to erase all websites cookies and/or receive a notification anytime a cookie is being used.
If you don’t want to modify the cookies setting, just pursue your visit.
To learn more on the cookies, on their impact on you and on your online experience, please visit the CNIL website.
Which type of cookies are we using ?
Strictly necessary cookies
These are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services like registration or shopping baskets. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
These cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website. For instance, the most visited page and if error messages have been sent.
They don’t contain personal information nor gather ones that could allow us to identify users. All the information gathered by these cookies remain anonymous. They are just used to improve your user experience of a website. By visiting our website, you accept to receive these type of cookies on your computer.
They allow the website to memorize the choices (username, language preferences and/or region where you live) that you made and to provide more precise and personal characteristics.
These cookies can also be used to remember the modifications made by the user such as the font used or the font size. They can also be used to provide more personal wished services like watch a video or leave a comment on a blog.
The information gathered by these cookies can be made anonymous and can not follow your activity on other websites.
By visiting our website, you accept to receive this type of cookie on your computer.
Advertising or targeting cookies
They are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks. They can also provide security in transactions.
They are usually placed by third-party advertising networks with a website operator’s permission, but can be placed by the operator themselves. They can remember that you have visited a website, and this information can be shared with other organisations, including other advertisers. The advertising or targeting cookies are often linked to the website functionalities provided by the company partner.
The information are gathered and shared with third-party to offer relevant targets and optimized solution for the advertising networks and/org editors. They cannot determine who you are though, as the data collected is never linked to your profile.
Third-party website cookies
Our website has some links guiding you toward other websites. We do not know which are the cookies used by these other websites. To know more, please have a look on the information provided by these third-party websites and on their own designed cookies.
These cookies allow us to :
- Recognize you computer when you visit agricultural-robotics.com
- Analyse your online behavior when visiting agricultural-robotics.com and to improve it
- Avoid any fraud and to improve the security of agricultural-robotics.com
- Customize agricultural-robotics.com to make our website much smoother, more interactive and the closest possible to your expectations (display of relevant information, pre-filled in forms, etc.)
How to manage cookies on computers ?
If you wish to authorize our website cookies, please follow the different steps below :
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click « More Settings» .
3. At the bottom, click « Advanced» .
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on or off.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
2. Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies (or the bottom to allow all cookies), and then select OK.
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Check-mark Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
1. Launch Safari and select Preferences from the Safari menu.
2. In the window that opens, click the Privacy tab.
3. From the “Block cookies and other website data” option, click the “From third parties and advertisers” radio button.
4. Click on “Register”
How to manage cookies on Mac ?
If you wish yo authorize our website cookies, please follow the steps bellow
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 for OSX
1. Open the menu « Explorer » on top of your browsing window and choose the option « Preferences ».
2. From the top-down menu select the section « Cookies » under « Reception files ».
3. Click on « Never ask ».
Safari for OSX
1. Click on « Safari » on top of your browser window and choose the « Preferences » option.
2. Click on « Security », and then on «Accepting the cookies ».
3. Select « Only coming from the website that I visit ».
Mozilla and Netscape for OSX
1. Click on « Mozilla » or « Netscape » on top of your browser window and choose the « Preferences » option.
2. From the drop-down menu choose the option « Cookies » under « Privacy and Security ».
3. Select « Accepting the cookies only from the root website».
1. Click on « Menu » on top of your browser window and select « Settings ».
2. Click then on « Quick Preferences »
3. Check the option “Enable Cookie”